1. The name of the Trust shall be “HEALTH ORGANISATION FOR PEOPLES EPOWERMENT”- HOPE Trust.
2. The Objects of the trust are as follows
- To provide education to the needy by conducting non-formal education, adult education, lit racy classes, tuition centers etc.,
- To promote hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, community health care schemes, nursing schools to benefit the needy and weaker sections of the society.
- To undertake and assist agricultural development irrigation schemes, social forestry, tree planting, wasteland development programmes for the benefit of small and marginal farmers.
- To initiate small animal husbandry (goat and sheep rearing) poultry, dairy schemes to enhance the supplementary income of the poor people.
- To start and guide cottage industries, village industries, small scale units, any other employment and income generation activities to provide employment to the weaker sections in the rural and urban areas.
- To undertake hosting programmes, low cost sanitation schemes, smokeless Chula, bip-gas plants, solar unit energy units for the benefit of the poor people.
- To provide relief activities to the needy in areas affected by natural calamities and other emergencies such as flood, fire, famine etc.
- To conduct legal education classes, training, free legal aids camps, etc., to the needy and affected people and to start legal aid cell to the victims.
- To collect and disseminate knowledge and information covering the possibilities and achievements of community life.
- To promote all manner of cultural activities. That will serve to enrich the lives of people in rural and urban areas.
- To promote and conduct study tours, training, seminars workshops, work camps, exhibitions conference, procession, etc., to share experiences and enrich the people for their over all development.
- To conduct vocational and technical skill training to provide a skill training to provide a skill to the poor youths of both sex to enable then to find suitable self – employment and age employment.
- To start and run short stay homes for affected women and girls, old age homes, orphanages, disabled home workingwomen hostels for Adi Dravidar and Tribal Peoples.
- To take up special programmes for the socially educationally and economically weaker children and release them from child labour and provide education, skill training and enable them to find out a suitable employment.
- To start welfare and development programmes for the disabled persons viz. education, supply of equipments for their disability and to overcome the disability, technical training, income generation scheme, employment opportunities etc.,
- To organize women sangams , youth clubs, self-help groups for poor women, cultural troupe etc., for the development of poor women, youth etc.,
- To take up awareness activities and programmes to protect the environment.
- To organize programmes for promoting communal harmony.
- To start AIDS awareness and action programmes to prevent AIDS and to give treatment to the victims through STD Clinics and medical treatment.
- To provide shelter, care and promotion to the stray animals and to sterile stray dogs.
- To involve in desalting and deepening of irrigation tanks, perculation ponds and to construct check dams, etc.,
- To start library and reading rooms, debate clubs, etc., to enrich and share information.
- To organize programmes to prevent/protect clean & green environment from pollution and to promote environment clubs, in the rural and urban areas.
- To promote the concept of small family norms among the people and to motivate the eligible couple about the passing out the gap between children through the use of condoms.
- To motivate the general public to prevent atrocities and violence against women kind.
- To work for the promotion of human rights and the empowerment of women to decline gender discrimination.
- To organise coaching centres for the students to enable to get admission for higher education or for appointment in the government and public sectors.
- To enlighten the people about the consumer rights and laws related to consumer protection.
The objects incidental or
ancillary to the main objects
- To Collaborate with other Trusts, societies, institutions, organizations, schools, colleges, hostels, hospitals, and Government in education, training, development and relief programme.
- To promote and administer libraries, reading rooms cultural centers and other related activities.
- To enter into such contracts or agreements as the Trust may think fit for the purpose of the trust and for such as or any of those purposes to retain or from time to time employ skilled professionals or technical advisors and pay for their activities and services such as fess or remuneration or such proportion Therefore as the Trust in its discretion considers expedient.,
- Sorrow any moneys required for the purpose of the trust upon such securities as may be determined.
- Invest the money of the trust not immediately required upon such terms and such securities for other wise in such manner as may from time to time be determined.
- To accept, hold or administer any gift, donations or contribution in kind or money and to undertaken and execute any trust or obligation which may be deemed conductive to any of the objects of the trust.
- Generally purchase, sell, take on lease or license or in-exchange, hire or otherwise acquire any real or personal property or any interest therein, any rights, title, easements, privileges which the Trust may think necessary or convenient with reference to any of the Trust.
- Draw, make, accept, endorse, discount, executive and issue cheques, promissory notes, bills of lading, and other negotiable or transferable instruments.
- To open and accounts of any description in any bank or banks.
- To get income, rent, fees, subscription, dividends and interest of the Trust fund, properties and buildings from time to time.
- To construct one or more building or buildings, take buildings on rent or lease For carrying out the objects.
- To give donations, advances, loans to like-minded organizations.
- To let out its building, buildings portions thereof as is not required for the purpose of the trust and also other immovable properties which may from part of the trust on such terms and conditions as they deem proper.
- To promote the object the advisory committee or committees may be constituted or removed or replace members or constitute such committees from time to time.
- Every property of the trust movable or immovable shall be kept in the name of the Trust.
- The Trust shall be entitled to frame rules and regulations for the conduct their business and for the administration of the trust and for carrying cut its objectives and for the maintenance and conduct of its projects, its activities and facilities provided therein and to alter, amend or vary such rules and regulations from time to time as they may deem proper, such rules and regulations shall not be in contravention or the provisions of the Indian Trust act and Indian Income tax art in this respect.
- To establish, maintain, rum, develop, acquire, take-over, improve, extend and to aid and assist in the establishment, maintenance, running, development, acquisition, improvement and extension of technical schools, hostels, etc.,
- To do all such other acts, matters, deeds and things as may be necessary, incidental or conductive to the attainment of all or any of the objects of the trust.
3. The office of the trust shall be situated at T-315, Ellis Nagar, Madurai-625 010, Tamilnadu State, South India.